(CLICK ON PRODUCT IMAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
BallistiScan Stealth Metal Detector
- Customer Reviews (1)
BallistiScan is an innovative solution for detecting concealed metal objects such as rifles, handguns, knives, and e-cigarettes. It is a kind of stealth inspection system that uses micro Magnetic Anomaly Detector (MAD) sensors and is designed to be installed on standard barrier poles. Utilizing advanced signal processing algorithms during the inspection process, its Digital Signal Processor (DSP) is able to filter out many kinds of magnetic "noise" that would cause other metal detectors to deliver a false positive. BallistiScan works by detecting the movement of iron objects that move between the two sensors. Since most people are completely unaware that they are passing by the BallistiScan system, a friendly environment is maintained.
- Low visual profile (stealth) to maintain a friendly environment.
- Two ultra-sensitive precision MAD sensors and a DSP controller.
- The system forms an oval-shaped detection space between two sensors and calculates the size of the concealed metal object. The system is passive with no EMR emitted for detection function.
- A portable system that takes only 10 minutes to set up for a school, VIP meeting, museum, theater, or sporting event. Entire system fits in supplied protective case (see photo below).
- High flow through rates of pedestrian traffic (60 to 90 per minute).
- Ability to connect through Ethernet cable to router for a remote laptop.
- Ability to connect to USB camera to take snapshot when alarm is triggered.
- BallistiScan system includes laptop PC and is ready to deploy upon delivery.
- User only needs to supply barrier poles (stanchions). A floor mat is also suggested.
1 Reviews for BallistiScan Stealth Metal Detector
Superintendent Jay Schools, Indiana - Tuesday, January 15, 2019 Jeremy GulleyThe BallistiScan has met our needs and exceeded expectations. We needed a solution to prevent or deter weapons from entering our schools. At the same time, we wanted a technology that is effective, discrete, mobile and affordable. After a successful test at our high school, we decided to buy enough units to cover our entrances. This technology reduces anxiety for students by the simplicity of its design and it is easy to use by our existing school staff and School Resource Officer. The use of this technology has been broadly supported by our community. We are pleased with the results and see BallistiScan as an effective and efficient addition to our comprehensive school safety efforts.
Jay School Corporation